Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

air bags suspension

S

sirus

i was thinking of putting air bag suspension it my vt, i have a clubby kit on it, i was just wondering if any knows how much you can drop it, (coz it doesnt seem to have much room in the front guard) and will it affect the kit, because we all know how they like to fall apart..... also any rough prices, i got quoted $2500, thanx....

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
get the person who quoted you to make sure it drops to low enough to not scrape the kit on level ground maybe. 2500 sounds good.

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
depends what your getting for that $2500 quote...like how many hp the compressor has and how big the tank is, whether it includes accumulators,
you can buy a stage one air bag kit for just over $2k, so if i were you id find out what i was gettin for my money.

Infin8

VXIIBerlina 'Chrome Spec'
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXIIBERLINA
sircruisealotVS said:
depends what your getting for that $2500 quote...like how many hp the compressor has and how big the tank is, whether it includes accumulators,
you can buy a stage one air bag kit for just over $2k, so if i were you id find out what i was gettin for my money.

yeah...also does that include installation (coz that costs roughly $1000)..for a full set-up inc. installation you should be looking at $3-4K (for a good system - are sum dodgy ones around). Also, you can drop your ride as low as u want (it can even scrape!! but who wants that....)

Cheers,
Infin8