Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Air Con hose problem

Cairnsy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV 6.0L Ute
I have an 87 VL Berlina a mate and i fitted a new Head unit to it the other day and subsequently i realised the top vents were not working for the air conditioner i pulled the head unit out again and realised we had knocked all the hoses that run to the back of the controls off by accident. I pulled out my work shop manual and they are supposed to be numbered however none of the dodgy little paper tags has survived the 18 years and i don't know which hose runs to with connection. can anyone suggest a way to go is there an order for them to figure out which hose goes where? thanks a bunch

S

SIKVL

i played with mine for about three hours if you lived in cairns i could tell you where i got mine fixed at try any auto air con mob they should be able to help you

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Stolen from Carcrazy on Calaisturbo.com.au

Number three (3) Goes into the recirculation valve right near the blower fan.

Number four (4) Goes through the firewall and connects to the engine (Vac supply)

Number five (5) Goes to a small one way valve (White and black round thing) on the drivers side near the firewall and disapears behind the heater box.

Number eight (8) goes to a actuator near the steering coloum with a rod and a lever on it, its close to the front of the dash and i think the lever pushes down.

Number nine (9) goes to a actuator behind the ciggie lighter area.

Everything else has a rubber blocking teet on it, all up i think there was four.