Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Air suspension for my VY

eclipz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive
Looking at doing an air suspension conversion to my ride... just wondering if any one can give me some advice on what brands to go for and who might be able to help me.

Cheers,
Eclipz

Junny

purrrrrr
Reaction score
Members Ride
VUII Maloo + shitty painted vp
air suspension as in the ones u gotta pull over to raise and lower? or the ones u see at auto salon o_O

i used to think they were the same until i actualy called up and get quoted on it. they pretty expensive as well compared to normal lowering... but they pretty cool

oh yeah one more thing.... dont know where you from but in melbourne-ish area there is only one place that does it. but if it is the truck/bus type thingy u can get from most suspension shops....

eclipz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive
nah not the bus/truck thingy lol... auto salon style...

Junny

purrrrrr
Reaction score
Members Ride
what area u from? i got quoted 5k on mine =] getting it done in march-ish

eclipz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive
im from the geelong area. what sort of system did you get quoted on for $5k.. i'd assume that most of that would be labour... the last kit i looked at was $3499.. which was a f/b/s/s (front/back/side/side) system

Junny

purrrrrr
Reaction score
Members Ride
haha im from geelong too... rofl. yeah its in bayswater. its like 4k-ish for like normal thing... i gota like a remote n stuff so yeah =] haha i've probly seen u around... seen an asian driving a ute around recently? Rofl thats me =D

eclipz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive
hey Junny, what colour is your ute?

I've managed to find a place in geelong that is doing air bag kits... he's actually a mate of mine. he is a panel beater but is starting to do more and more customer work.. he's done a couple of bag kits now. think its about 4k

Junny

purrrrrr
Reaction score
Members Ride
hey Junny, what colour is your ute?

I've managed to find a place in geelong that is doing air bag kits... he's actually a mate of mine. he is a panel beater but is starting to do more and more customer work.. he's done a couple of bag kits now. think its about 4k

its red. spack.... seen heaps around but i stand out... =D

air bags as in trucks or full sick?

eclipz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive
nah full sick leb spec im talking. just getting my gas conversion and then ill get the bags done

Junny

purrrrrr
Reaction score
Members Ride
nah full sick leb spec im talking. just getting my gas conversion and then ill get the bags done

he gets it from the guys in bayswater and installs them yer? i got quoted 4k as well from there... then like all this other stuff including remote n stuff... added to be 5k.

hrmmm i'll give u a shout if i decide to get this done =D