Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Airbag light on

matt_gotigers

RINGERZ
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VXII Spac
Took my passenger seat out today and i put it back in just before and reconnected the plug at the side (airbags i suppose as i dont hav electrics on that side) and now the airbag light comes and stays on while the cars on..any suggestions?

cxcxcxvcvcvc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
Check the plug that you reconected, it might have got a bit of junk in there ect and if that dont work then i would Take it to holden mate;)

matt_gotigers

RINGERZ
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VXII Spac
yeh il hav a play when it stops raining..i was jus thinking mayb ya need to reset something

cxcxcxvcvcvc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
yeh il hav a play when it stops raining..i was jus thinking mayb ya need to reset something

It may help to disconnect battery or main fuse for 15mins to reset everything and then see if its still there??

WAGON MAN

Gas Sleeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Berlina Wagon with Phreddied bits.
You need to take it to a Holden service centre to be reset by a tech2.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Next time, disconnect the battery & remove the airbag fuse before unplugging anything, stop the light coming on.

matt_gotigers

RINGERZ
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VXII Spac
Yeh was thinkin of checking that tomorrow, the fuse that is. Do the airbags hav constant power going to them? Didnt account for that obviously, if it is a blown fuse wil the light turn back off? Or do i need to get someone to reset the computer or what? suppose il find out tomorrow when i change it! Thanx guys

WAGON MAN

Gas Sleeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Berlina Wagon with Phreddied bits.
Yeh was thinkin of checking that tomorrow, the fuse that is. Do the airbags hav constant power going to them? Didnt account for that obviously, if it is a blown fuse wil the light turn back off? Or do i need to get someone to reset the computer or what? suppose il find out tomorrow when i change it! Thanx guys

Refer to post #5