Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

airbag light stays on !

jasonzzz_petey

Supercharged VT Calais
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VT Calais
hey guys wondering if some1 could help us out my airbag light keeps comming on :ranting:, ive had it reset twice and it will be all good for a coupple of days then it will just randomly come on while driving. ive checked the clock spring (wires look ok), checked yellow cables under seats aswell. auto electrition reset it and gave me the printout, light came on 2 days after reset. any help would be great =)

my model has the side airbags btw hopefully they arnt the issue =/

Attachments

• IMG.jpg
    IMG.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 1,054

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Caprice, 5.7 2018 Equinox LTZ V
You can't really tell if a clock spring is ok without pulling it apart and checking the wire ribbon inside.
It is difficult to read your attachment but I think I saw error code P0021. Had mine diagnosed about 6 weeks ago because the airbag light was on and I was told code 21 came up but they didn't know what it related to. After doing a lot of research (Holden wouldn't help at all) I found that code 21 was for the clockspring. I bought a new one, whacked it in, had the light reset and it has been fine ever since.
Shop around the Holden dealers if you can as prices varied from $165 to $190 for me.