Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Airline staff/Plane spotters?

O

ozute

VSTrev said:
And he applied for a job with another airline near the middle east (can't remember which one - good money though)
I wouldn't be surprised if it was Emirates, they're doing a recruitment drive, and pay good money tax free. There's about 6,000 crew based in Dubai, we have some staff going over there this week actually.

VSTrev

The Stig!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS & VS Ute
Emirates and Dubai do sound familiar. Could have been.

vh-holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS sedan and a VK DRGWGN
i played flight simulator once

Macca177

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman V8
up in qld was playin round in a 206 cessna :)
also choppers wish i could get a licensee for them

just a few photos, im in the Co-pilot seat :)
chassin sum cows
the choppers we had :)

Attachments

• DSC02055.JPG
    DSC02055.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 124
  • DSC02060.JPG
    DSC02060.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 115
  • untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 141
O

ozute

Macca177 said:
up in qld was playin round in a 206 cessna :)
also choppers wish i could get a licensee for them

just a few photos, im in the Co-pilot seat :)
chassin sum cows
the choppers we had :)
HAHAHAHA Mate that's fantastic, I'm jealous as! Looks like a lot of fun :thumbsup: Got any horror stories to tell?

Macca177

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman V8
only one day we all had too much alchoal b4 fmustering, :) it was a mess down the side of the 206 :) lucky we had gerni's :)

but with the choppers, they are just dam crazy and they pay for it with their lives most the time, theres been a fair few deaths, we had one plane crash thow just b4 i got there not sure of the cause but yeah plane was a mess but all alive.

jNINE

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
I have a 'couple'
I work for a Ground Handler in Brisbane that looks after a few of the bigger international Carriers, as well as doing refuelling in several states :p

O

ozute

Macca177 said:
only one day we all had too much alchoal b4 fmustering, :) it was a mess down the side of the 206 :) lucky we had gerni's :)

but with the choppers, they are just dam crazy and they pay for it with their lives most the time, theres been a fair few deaths, we had one plane crash thow just b4 i got there not sure of the cause but yeah plane was a mess but all alive.
It's funny talking to some of the freighter/private property guys, some of the stories you hear are fantastic lol :bop:

O

ozute

jNINE said:
I work for a Ground Handler in Brisbane that looks after a few of the bigger international Carriers, as well as doing refuelling in several states :p
jNINE, are they the same ones that do OOL?