Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

alarm and central locking

shady

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Executive/ VR clubsport
hey
got a price today on an alarm and central locking and wondering if it is any good.. 400 bucks for mongoose alarm and central locking installed obviously...is that a decent price in sydney? my old lady wont let me install it myself cause i am female and i just shouldnt be mucking around with the security..but at the moment her vl key opens my car and i just put in a mad spund system that i really want to be there when i walk out to my car after seeing a movie or something...

cheers

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
yep sounds good installed.
nothing gaurentees your gear will still be there after a movie unfortunately....

ryan_VL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL 5-speed
hey shady, this guy installed alarm, immobiliser and central locking in my friends VL and did a good job! he charged $350 and is mobile, so he comes and does it at your house when it suits you. His number is 0421555699. He advertises in trading post, and it is a Rhino alarm.

CALAIS 6

snowballing
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz exec
i payed 400 for alarm immobiliser and central locking all cyclops gear guy came to house to install to.