Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Alcohol out of your system?

havavb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S Ute
How long does it take for say 1 can of Jack Daniels to be fully out of my system? Because i dont want to drink and its not out of my system fully and drive, not worth loosing my licence (i rarely drink also). Thanks.

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
Better to never risk it. If you're planing on drinking safest thing is don't drive afterwards. Remember 0.00 is the safest alcohol blood level. And it largely depends on your mass so hard to say.

havavb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S Ute
yeah when i drink i never drive but there was one instance where my aunty was rushed to hosipital (i had about 1 and a half cans, but i had to drive my nan to hospital since she doesnt know to how to drive). But yeah i usually wait 24hrs after i stop drinking to drive again just to be sure

S.T.K.E

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 D22 Navara Dual Cab 4x4
How longs a piece of string?

This is a rhetorical question. It is different for everyone.

havavb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S Ute
Say for someone who's about 6.1" tall and about 80kgs? Think an hour should do it?

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Say for someone who's about 6.1" tall and about 80kgs? Think an hour should do it?

As already stated it depends on the person as everyone is different the way their body absorbs food and drink. Only way to be sure is test yourself with a bretho kit.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
1 Standard Drink approx an hour. Jack is like 1.5.

Yup. Australian (Nanny state) JD & Cola is the same strength as most beer (4.6%), 1.5 standard drinks. And most people don't realise that a "standard drink" (250ml) is usually always smaller than what you're drinking out of.

Go the German 10% version. Bought this at a service station (where you could also buy 1 litre tinnies!) on an Autobahn on the way from Belgium to Berlin. :D

10JD.jpg

ryno_vrx

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV enhanced Berlina

well i'm about 6" and same weight and it takes about 1.5hrs+ for a standard drink to leave my system ( extensive testing with the works Breathalyzer lol)

illusionalvr

Reaction score
Members Ride
toyota lexcen - vr.
also. you may blow 0.00, but if you dont feel like you should be driving, i dont suggest it.