Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Alex's VX Executive '01

Ev0LuTioN

Unknown
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Exec. 2001
Hey guys! It's been a while since I last posted my car on here so I thought I'd do it again since I made some minor changes.

Name: Alex

Model: VX Executive 2001

Kilometers: 129,300

Colour: White

Bodykit: Standard.

Engine Type: 3.8L V6

Gearbox: Auto

Suspension:
King Springs. 40mm drop at the rear, 30mm at front + short travel shocks, camber kit

Brakes: Standard

Wheels/Tyres: Advanti Racing 17inch with Falken ZE 329 Tyres

Stereo: JVC MP3/CD Headunit, MTX 6x9's, MTX 12" sub and MTX amp (not sure which one, it's too hot to go outside lol) and standard 6" speakers in front doors

Current Mods: Clear Tail lights, Projector Headlights, Tint, 17inch wheels, skirts painted white (cant get that black stripe off :(, lowered,

Future Mods: 18inch wheels, dvd/mp3/gps all in one, mirror style tint, adjustable suspension (at a later stage), leather interior, get that black stripe off (dont like it being white), may get another sub with 6" splits soon as well ...

That's it for now. Here is the pics. Tell me what you think, thanks =]

car2.jpg

car1.jpg

car3.jpg

car4.jpg

car5.jpg

car6.jpg

car7.jpg

car8.jpg

rch-13z

Former Photoshop Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.karcreations.com.au
Members Ride
VT Exec
looks real clean, in regards to the black stripe... I have seen several members paint them @ home.. Pretty sure there would be a thread floarting around.

JVC head unit looks mint, head and tailights suite it.. Dont normally like the clear altezza taillights but looks sweet on your ride.

MR.HRT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6
looks good mate. check my thread out in regards to the side moulds. I just painted them myself. cost me $30.00 all up:thumbsup:

Ev0LuTioN

Unknown
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Exec. 2001
Thanks for the comments guys. Yeah I know, the black stripe is the one that's annoying me atm. I was looking at removing it completely but after talking to a few people, I don't think I will. I could do it but it will scrape the paint off and heaps of black rubber will be left across the doors so yeah. I won't be doing that lol ... guess i'll just paint them =]

I wasn't a big fan of Altezza lights either but since I was going to get the projector headlights, thought i'd match it so yeah :p