Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

All Holden Day Bendigo

kimaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH Commodore SLE
Hey just wondering if anyone is heading to Bendigo this weekend for the All Holden Day?
The weather doesn't look too good!

VBRED

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VK Calais 333 Pack
Its not looking good.

Cloudy. A shower or two, increasing to rain at times in the afternoon, easing to a shower or two at night. Winds northwesterly 25 to 30 km/h increasing to 30 to 45 km/h in the middle of the day then tending westerly 25 to 30 km/h in the evening.

I am having second thoughts. The morning might be ok though.

jcvhsle

Reaction score
Members Ride
vh Sle 4.2, ve SSZ z wagon
the club is doing a run up there

kimaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH Commodore SLE
the club is doing a run up there

Yeh i went and met them down at calder park this morning, it sucks I ended up having to work today so I couldn't go to bendigo! Some nice cars there though!

jcvhsle

Reaction score
Members Ride
i finished work at 7 this morning so i dint go either. spewing i havent been on a run all year. every time there is a run im on night shift

kimaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH Commodore SLE
Yeh that sucks! Ah well hopefully next time, im keen to see your sle, a few people have mentioned that theres a burgundy over silver sle in the club, im assuming yours is the only one?

jcvhsle

Reaction score
Members Ride
2 actually. my neighbours aswell. his looks better as it was resprayed by the previous owner. he also has a cabernet over silver. just about to rebuild a new motor for mine. all the machine work is done just need to buy the remaining bits and start putting it together. did u ever fix up your door belts and bailey channels your so windows work better?

kimaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH Commodore SLE
Yeh that all worked out well! My next jobs are removing the ac components and running the battery from the boot.. I am also trying to track down some vk mirrors and i wanna repaint my windscreen wiper arms at some stage.
What about yourself? Any ongoing plans?

kimaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH Commodore SLE
What do you want to aim for with your motor?

jcvhsle

Reaction score
Members Ride
just a fresh runner. 304 block, 20 thou rebuild with flat tops vl heads, brock inlet manifold. 174 clive cam, recurved dizzy and new module. i like the original look so keeping with that. the original motor will be tucked away until i sell it.