Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

alloytec 190 mods??????

MattMarkey

Matty
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ CALAIS
got the exhaust, sounds pretty good. wouldnt mind a bit deeper note tho.
so with other mods, getting the extractors and high flo cats, CAI, VCM tune. any other opinions???????

CKaras

Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ SV6 Auto
Does anyone know where the performance manifold ute got its cams from or were they custom made?

LxAdventra

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LX6 Adventra
phil makes custom billet cams himself, they 750 each and around 1400 to install from memory

darkindSV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ SV6
hey guy
i have an 05 sv6 done ss induction cai, custom intake piping, DKNE extractors, and a Mack 1 s/s twin 2 1/2 catback system. sounds tuff as nuts. i have tryed different exhaust setups, as i am a boilermaker by trade and have a car workshop and this setup i have found to work and sound the best ... but i will say this the extractors take out the deep note at high rpm gives it a real loud bark and when she drops a gear when you put the boot into it........ lets just say the guy in the car next to you with his window down will s%*t himself.

will post pic's up of the car ill even make a video and put it on u tube ill post the link asap.

James