Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Alloytec Exhaust Fun :)

eddieve06

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V8
I will take some good quality recordings of my system and the SV6 we have after easter and some pics

SV6 190KW has a stock Manifolds, 4 x Cats, 2 x 6 wire O2 sensors, 2 x 4 wire O2 sensors with Intermediate twin 2" Restricted Mufflers from a 6ltr SS with custom 2 x 2" Tail pipes, sounds nice, very little loss in torque, slight increase in topend power, very noticeable volume level, sounds quite nice

Hi Kung Foo Kamel,
Did you by chance get around to some recordings of your sv6. I have the VE SV6 and am looking to get an exhaust put on but not sure what and would like to hear what yours sounds like now.

Ta

impulsesv6

Alloytec Garage
Reaction score
Members Ride
A quick Alloytec
i have a mp3 file of my sv6 with pacemakers, high flow cats, and lukey 2 1/2 sports system,
but dunno how to upload......help

brownie82

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Ute SIDI M6 Karma Blue
Hey benzor have you hosted that file yet?? Are you gonna whack a link in here to it??

Cheers,
Brownie82

-SV6-

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
I emailed Difilipo and the guys said that the full system would net an extra 20kw. This was for a 2005 manual. I am pretty keen on this as i think these guys know the chop when it comes to exhausts.

StevieP

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VZ SS 6L
how much they want for the full system?

old_fella

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 SSV UTE
Gday kung foo kamel just wondering if the exhaust system u have on the ute is legal also, about how much would it cost to get one and get it installed

-SV6-

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
From the email I recieved from Difilipo exhausts.

The cat back in mild steel cost $445 inc gst for a single 2 1/2'' or a
dual 2 1/2'' mild steel cat back cost $745 inc gst .

In stainless steel they cost $1395 inc gst duel 2 1/2'' or single cost $695 inc gst .

headers cost $695 inc gst in stainless steel only.

Cats cost $345 inc gst each for duel , or single cat cost $395 inc gst

greggy85

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz sv6 M6
i have an sv6 (190 motor sedan) and am looking at doing extractors, cats & exhaust. From ur experience whats the options for extractors and cats? U say the 2" ss system without rear muffler is best? Is this the same once extractors are changed? What would be the difference with the 2.5 dual? Also is it ok 2 get second hand ss exhaust and cut out the muffler then weld pipe in place, or is an aftermarket one going 2 be the way 2 go? Expertise and advice much appreciated :) cheers