Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Alloytec Meet Up/Cruise

impulsive

Alloytec Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Alloytec
Danoz you are so full of ****. What was your last post......... telling me I was wrong about something, then failed to explain why........... you take a quick jab here n there and then suddenly shutup when your asked to put your money where your mouth is.

WHY? Because your FULL OF ****.

No offense to some, but I really hate dumb ****'s. Alot of em drive fords n holdens, you obviously being one.

Bigmummysgirl.. How about you eat your own cake.. and put your money where your mouth is.. u talk a lot of go, for someone who we havent even seen show (while your talking shyte i may awell)

99.99 % of the people on this forum dont like the letters you type, maybe you SHOULD bring your car to drag day.. HELL i'll even pay for ya! not only to prove the existence of the MASSIVE 22 extra kw u gained, but to see if you do belong at Archerfield burnouts with Trev from archy (he is a bogan)..

I suspect you have a commodore, its probably a pov pack. or you have a push bike... i tend to lean towards the later..

Danoz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 06 Exec
Speaking of puting your money where your mouth is... Bigdaddywank. Show us your dyno sheet. I bet you 50 bux your car dosent get anywhere NEAR the figures you reckon you have.

Corbs1234

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 3.6
ive had 175 out of my sv6...

Hell. im at 138rwkw at the moment. saying i wasnt paying off a block of land i'd get a tune (+15rwkw) then a CPR6 (which you didnt even have in early NA stages, gives me another 15rwkw)...lol, im not even in the ball park. *hangs head in shame*

also i will add to the discussion regarding Bigdaddycool.
I'm not sure how he is perfecting his tunes without access to a dyno, and if he is trialling a number of different tunes using a dyno, he would have access to at least a digital readout screen and a camera...cmon surely it wouldnt be that hard for just one photo, not of a final power-run read out, but some progression...
The problem is you can be anyone on the internet, i'll give him the benefit of the doubt now though, just in case he is a someone.

shozzy

"Licked by janitor"
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ executive 3.6
i would think about going but my car is completely stocko. not even a steering wheel cover anymore... it was to ricey for my liking...