Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Altezza Light pics

M

madmick

mattman said:
Yeah that's just the stockies on an SS with the reflector faded right out :)

nah you buy them like that.. have seen a few pairs on ebay.

L8N

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS COMMODORE
madmick said:
nah you buy them like that.. have seen a few pairs on ebay.

ive been looking for some like that for ages. is there anywere else you can get them from as i have never seen them on ebay. and how much did you pay for them if you dnt mind me asking

VROCIOUS

Searching for more HP
Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
04 HSV VY update Avalanche
they actually are faded as it's illegal to have tail lights without red reflectors, they never came from the factory like that and it's actually a yellow sticker offence. any that you buy will not be adr approved

soulyouth

Space Docker
Reaction score
Members Ride
Sold for scrap :(
here ya go

Yeh its just the drivers side that fades I have noticed it on all the VR's and VS's
the plastics used in VN till VS tail lights were **** and fade easily.

Here are some pics of the Chrome ones on my Calais then on My Exec
also a photo of the clear chrome headlights and blinkers you can get but there on my calais and the front is smashed on that but they look hot
the photo of them on the exec is a little better but our digital camera has dissappear so I have to use my phone

Attachments

• Joels - 004.jpg
    Joels - 004.jpg
    365.9 KB · Views: 137
  • DSCF0615.JPG
    DSCF0615.JPG
    587.8 KB · Views: 189
  • Taillights2.jpg
    Taillights2.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 148
  • DSCF1992.JPG
    DSCF1992.JPG
    612.7 KB · Views: 169
  • Joels - 003.jpg
    Joels - 003.jpg
    382.5 KB · Views: 150

vh-holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS sedan and a VK DRGWGN
i hate the design of the lights inside. the red and orange bits and then the stupid looking red on white on the boot.

i want clear frosted lenses like you can get for the wagons. dad has them on his wagon and i reckon they look better.

M

madmick

VROCIOUS said:
they actually are faded as it's illegal to have tail lights without red reflectors, they never came from the factory like that and it's actually a yellow sticker offence. any that you buy will not be adr approved

i got a canary not long back... went to a real picky place to get it taken off.... they done me for a brake light being out and rear indicators being faded but didnt say anything about my tail lights.. ive seen a few pairs of these getting around..

to the other guy that asked.... they were on my car when i bought it.. ill keep and eye out on ebay and if i see some ill pm ya... just buy some altezzas :bang: :bang:

F

flipsyde

Altezza have realased new clear tail lights (like the ute ones) that are legal and also tinted black ones (illegal) on ebay have a look n tell me what u think u rekon they would suit a white VS or i should just stick wid tha original clear black ones i was gonna pick????? also if any 1 gottem show us pics

patullose

Sean
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Exc 1994
Heres my lights

Attachments

• S3600004.JPG
    S3600004.JPG
    101.1 KB · Views: 126