Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Amazed Holden dealership did something for free

grafxworld

KLRBASS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT GTR EXEC S1 - SOLD off
Just a note, to thank Sourgate Holden in Adelaide , they reset my airbag light for free, after telling me it would be 30 bucks on the phone .
I was floored they did something for free.

Jamie_87

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 BA XR6
that reminds me , i need to get my airbag light reset too, hope my holden dealer near me does it for free too!!

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Caprice, 5.7 2018 Equinox LTZ V
Jamie_87 said:
that reminds me , i need to get my airbag light reset too,
Who doesn't? Seems like every second person does.

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
accentstencil said:
Who doesn't? Seems like every second person does.
thats why they try and charge $30 a pop coz it takes all of 2minutes to do it :whistling

andrewgrazier

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT COMMODORE 50th ANNIVERSARY
u sure this aint covered in the manual ? hehehehe secretive bastards

Doctor Bob

Grandpa
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG. Colorado & Caravan
sometimes people amaze me wanting things done for nothing.
the tool to do this costs $8000
the person doing it needs to be paid as well.

if people have the right attitude to start with & offer to pay most times i will let them off, if they sook & carry on about it they get charged.

try to remember guys Holden dealers are in business to make money, not do freebies all day in the driveway for people who have more than likely caused the problem themselves by messing with things they have no idea about. (not saying this is the case here ok)
it just upsets me when people think the whole world owes them something for nothing.

Rob

glassjowned

"Banana Hammock"
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Exec.
I've had about 4 things, bigger than that done free of charge, thanks. I don't know what all this talk of dealers being greedy bastards is.

grafxworld

KLRBASS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT GTR EXEC S1 - SOLD off
the cause of the sensor going off was some idiot spilled carpet cleaner on my driver seat area ,,,,OOPS it was me ....the neck of the bottle snapped off in my hand while spraying the floors....

cuckoo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6 twin Turbo
Doctor Bob said:
sometimes people amaze me wanting things done for nothing.
the tool to do this costs $8000
the person doing it needs to be paid as well.

if people have the right attitude to start with & offer to pay most times i will let them off, if they sook & carry on about it they get charged.

try to remember guys Holden dealers are in business to make money, not do freebies all day in the driveway for people who have more than likely caused the problem themselves by messing with things they have no idea about. (not saying this is the case here ok)
it just upsets me when people think the whole world owes them something for nothing.

Rob
true Doc if you offer to do the right thing you's guys are pretty fair i just got my ppk value changed for the new diff gears when i asked how much he said don't worry about it Thanks Kelly Holden
Cuckoo

holden007

VRII
Reaction score
Members Ride
Subaru Liberty
just to re-program my new remote for central locking, they charged me $45, only took them 10 minutes. Recently I went to a Holden Dealer so they can check my power steering pump (making noises), and they said they wanted to charge $14 to take alook, I was shocked and told them off.:(

Until you buy the car, they'll be so close and be friends with you, then after you buy the car and something goes wrong, they dont even want to know you!