Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Amazingly Simple Home Remedies

MoSkA

Steriotypical Wog
Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 Subaru WRX
Hehe yeah a mate of mine came up with that, well not so much came up with it... me and another mate said something about WD40 and the other guy butted in with "yeah they should make that legal, my girlfriend could probably use it" me and my mate just crack up laughing...

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
got to love those blonde style friends ;) even if theyre not blonde... maybe they should be? tell them to dye their hair :p.... lol we did that once... told a girlfriend of mine to dye her hair blonde so that when she spoke people were already forewarned.... lmao - she did!

D.

oh wait.... Im blonde.....

MoSkA

Steriotypical Wog
Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 Subaru WRX
Blonde is good, they have more fun.
I think those blondes with a bit of brunette at the roots really have the most fun, best of both worlds.
I prefer blondes, they're dumb enough to get in the car with me and generally (no offence) they're easy... Not because they're actually easy, but because I find it so easy to get them.
That's why I go for brunette's now (except the newest one, she's blonde), they're more of a challenge and there's nothing I love more than a challenge.