Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

amp power lead

vy_pete05

Please rate my feedback
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VY Exec SII
g'day evry1, just installing my new stereo...need to know where i can run my battery/power cable from my ampo to battery through in my VY Executive Series II MANUAL

thankyou so much

smyth

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive
There is a rubber plug thru the firewall that the bonnet lever runs thru. Then its simply a matter of putting it under the kick panels and running to under your seat or the boot or where ever.

253@7k

300rwhp supra. yay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
TT Supra/HZ Ute.
in my VT i went through the firewall on the left hand side (theres a grommet there, i think its the same for the VY) and then down to the boot under the step panels (mine was for a sub amp)

vy_pete05

Please rate my feedback
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VY Exec SII
thanx for this so far guys, i saw that grommit for the bonnet release cable, wasnt sure if it'd work but will give it a shot in new light...

253@7k

300rwhp supra. yay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
TT Supra/HZ Ute.
good luck with it.

hbdvysute

Utes the word
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy s ute
Its probably alate replybut the bonet release grommit is the way to go, since u have a manual the other grommitwhich was mentioned above will be taken up by your clutch, once you get the power cable through the bonnet release, the rest is easy as