Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Animal Cruelty & Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

DANS_S4

DANS S4
Reaction score
Website
www.toptiara.com
Members Ride
AUDI S4!
OK folks, please take note :- The link directly below this text is to a streaming file showing footage of Japanese 'fishermen' butchering dolphins in the most inhumane ways possible. This is not a joke or anything humorous.
I say again - THIS IS FOOTAGE OF ANIMAL CRUELTY. Please DO NOT CLICK THE LINK unless you have a strong stomach.

http://www.glumbert.com/media/dolphin

So, why post it? Well, the world need to see what savage practices still go on in a so-called advanced country. I wouldn't expect to see this behaviour in a third world country, let alone by someone as technologically advanced as the Japanese. I find it savage, brutal and completely unnecessary.

What can we do? Well, for a start, we can make our voices heard. I have signed the petition below and would ask that you please do the same. You do not need to view the above clip to understand what is happening, as it also happens to whales and other highly intelligent mammals that are unfortunate enough to be caught there.

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/golfinho

The sooner this stops the better. I would like my kids growing up a world where these kind of practices are illegal as well as immoral.

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
here we go on the moral high horse again... *shakes head*

us aussies love to meddle in other countries **** ey... hicks... whales and dolphins... katrina... indonesian law... the next thing you know, well have ppl in nth korea fukn protesting about nukes or something...

im not condoning what they are doing, nor do i think what they are doing is right... but what right do we have to stick our noses in...
what would happen if another country was jumping up and down about our drug laws or something... we'd tell em to piss and look after their own backyard. were the masters of the double standard...

Spaced

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore Exec
FU Mukas if you don't care don't put your nose where it's not wanted. Killing off whales does impact on Australia. QLD Tourism's biggest draw card is the whales and the great barrier reef. So it hits the hip pocket of Australia never mind that it's a disgusting practice. I'm against Dugongs being skinned alive as well and that happens in Australia. Do you have an oppinion on that as well?

Spaced

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore Exec
Any way Dans_S4 how did you come accross this subject.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
FU Mukas if you don't care don't put your nose where it's not wanted. Killing off whales does impact on Australia. QLD Tourism's biggest draw card is the whales and the great barrier reef. So it hits the hip pocket of Australia never mind that it's a disgusting practice. I'm against Dugongs being skinned alive as well and that happens in Australia. Do you have an oppinion on that as well?
Lucky it's dolphins then isn't it. This thread is going to cause trouble clearly, so consider it closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.