Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Animals you fear..?

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Does anyone out in JC land have a fear of any particular animals? Sure, spiders.. snakes.. sharks.. I am sure most people are scared of them (personally, I am not) but I am talking about other animals. Random ones...

I am only scared of 3 animals.

First one, masked lapwings
MaskedLapwing(TQ).jpg

These little bastards are worse then magpies! They don't quit and they have spurs on their wings.

Second is police attack dogs. I don't think I need to say any more...

And third is ibis. They are pure filth. They stick and I hate them. My MSN display picture is an ibis with its head in a bin to prove that they are dirty little scum bags.

image89_aust_white_ibis_bin.jpg

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Slugs and frogs are the 2 that get to me. My brother threw a slug in my hair when I was young, I had quite long thick hair, it got tangled up and left slug snot everywhere. Mum tried to kill it by poruing salt on it, it just frothed up more slug snot. The whole experience just completely grossed me out, still feel sick thinking about it now lol.

The frogs thats another hair thing lol. I was leaving my bf's (hubby now) house when I was about 15 and walked under an open pergola roof covered in vine and some dirty frog jumpd on my hair and got stuck, I screamed like a little bitch haha.

Edit: When I submitted this reply the first thing I see when the screen refreshed was your bloody frog sig troy!

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
im just scared of red backs ( yes i know a spider but its the only kind i am scared of ) because i was bitten by one as a toddler and almost died.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
I love frogs! I'd love one as a pet, but I like pets you can interact with :p

I should also add, I am a bird person, I love all birds. I just hate ibis and fear masked lapwings (or plovers, if you prefer).

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Rofl ^^^

I forgot another animal, I hate mice. well when they are relatively still and in a tank or whatever I am fine with them I hate mice running. That stems from another childhood experience. It had been raining heaps at our place and we ended up with mice in the house. I went to make toast one morning, we had a big 4 slice toaster, so I popped my toast down. A few seconds later a mouse jumped out of the toaster wih fur singed, jumped down on the floor and ran over my feet. The smell of burning mouse fur was so foul.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
do insects count??

I cant stand ****roaches *shudders*

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
Hahahahaha. I hate wild mice, pet mice are ok. At work once there was a mouse and it ran into a small one way hole. I sprayed half a can of silicone spray up the hole and lit it on fire. I don't know if I got the mouse or not but I nearly blew my hand off!