Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

*** ANNOUNCEMENT - VZ Safety Recall ***

S

sittingduckau

Thank You!

Thanks guys, just new to the site, and find out my car has a recall was great.. going to ring dealer in the morning to see what the go is..
AGAIN thanks...
:p

SVSix

Reaction score
Members Ride
SV6 Commodore A5
Also got mt recall last Friday - just in time for my 15,000k service :whistling

V

vzdriver

my recall problem is getting checked this morning with my 15K service

malscar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZSv6
Went in today for mine. When I picked up the car they told me that they had also done the Harmonic Balancer bolt. Apparently this had been advised to them very early in the model run. Dealer I had bought it off at 5500km had not done it. The dealer principal's wife had been using the car.

R

Rabbit SV6

Recall

Hi all,
Just thought I'd let you know about my experience with this recall. When I first read about it on here about 2 months ago, I called the 1800 Holden number, the lovely lady on the phone checked out all my details & looked up my car, & assured me that my particular car was NOT one of the affected models. So I went on for the next couple of months thinking all was fine. ....That was until my battery finaly died . .... So after the useless roadside assist idiot told me that I need to go back to my dealer for testing. The next morning thats exactly what I did. When they were booking my car in for the battery problem, the booking computer notified us that my car DID infact need to be recalled. I was impressed ... NOT!!
So for anyone that has called the 1800 number & been told not to worry I sugest you make further inquires, perhaps with your dealer, to double check wether your car really is or is not at fault.
Good luck.

vzuterus

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Ute
I just had mine replace. WOW! You can notice the difference!!!

...not

What are the chances...

naf33n

go
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VU SS
do u no which side of the car it is on????? or is it both

also did anyone take there car in with different rims on it.. like do the dealers care about the wheels and warranty and all that