Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Another Chip Cooker on Ebay

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Wanna know wats pathetic, making multiple accounts on ebay to buy your own goods so u dont have 0 buyer rating, Making multiple accounts on JC so u can defend yourself aswell...

Cheers
MaT

Kano12

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp v6 commodore
Now i know, your Jealous that someone can sell the same chips that you have for half the price.

Kano12

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp v6 commodore
i hope your lossing money

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Kano12, its not a good idea to come here starting trouble on your first day. You're skating on thin ice mate. If it is you selling these chips on ebay, fair enough you are entitled to, just as everyone here is entitled to have a laugh at the person selling them. Think of this thread as constructive criticism for your ebay listing, theres already been the suggestion that you might wanna try spellcheck next time.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
oh, and also there are 3 methods of installing bring it to me and ill do it Gold coast, or ill send you instructions with pictures, or send me your memcal/chip and ill send it back the same day i recive it. its not difficult.

wonder if hes selling the whole memcal or just the eprom.

maybe mr kano12 can tell us, what did he send you?

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
oh, and i wonder what flavour "chips" they are? salt n vinegar?, he refers to them as chips so much. he uses "memcal like 3 times(including title) and "chip" like 20

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
He can sell what ever he want's just so long as it's not exactly the same as stuff I posted for educational and non commercial purposes! and that he at least knows something about cars and spark timing and fuel mixtures first. At least most or all the other guys selling memcals on ebay have between half and full clue depending on the person. This guy has essentially no knowledge about this stuff yet and that's not good. It's like me going on ebay and selling hand knitted jumpers, the first few would be a bit crooked :p

Doctor Bob

Grandpa
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG. Colorado & Caravan
Kano, or dano or ragex or whatever you like to be called
go away & come back when you have a clue

i dont really care if you sell these things, im not loosing anything, i will stand by the reputation i have earned by providing quality products
not just standard HSV memcals.
it actually helps me when people see your listing & see how limited your knowledge & intelligence is

hey foamy i want a black wool jumper in XXL ok???

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
I wont really being doing any knitting:p, well one day I might make myself the replica Dr Who scarf I've wanted since I was a kid, my wife was going to make it for me untill she discovered it was like 22 feet long :p then she changed her mind

Mr_Slim

Personal Trainer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais Manual
i just think its a real shame that rip off merchants like this bloke can sell stuff on eBay. Of course there is nothing we can do about it, but i guess we can all take heart in the fact that due to his incredibly poor spelling and grammar, he is less likely to sell bogus chips to unsuspecting people.

One of my mates considered buying a chip from a dodgy eBayer like this Kano bloke and I warned him right off, told him to come on a buy from DrBob. This is without actually owning one myself (i will buy one soon Bob, just thinking i should get extractors first - just waiting on a good price!)

But yeah Kano, sure making whatever little money you make is ok, but if you can do that without caring that you're a rip off merchant and are basically screwing with unsuspecting people, then financially you're better off, but morally you're f\_/cked