Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Another VN Killed in Action

aussieghostrider

Reaction score
mines insured for $3200

less than 230,000 on it and spent heaps keeping it like new & looking after it since rolled out factory...... if someone hit me and wrote it off i would kill them .. simple ..

:)

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
mines insured for $3200

less than 230,000 on it and spent heaps keeping it like new & looking after it since rolled out factory...... if someone hit me and wrote it off i would kill them .. simple ..

:)

Sounds fair.

I'd go mental. spew blood. cry. flop around and swear too much.:whistling

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
Wow, them's decent payouts. I got $1300 for my VP when a lady smashed into the back of me :p

>_>

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Morton that's because the scrap yard weighed it and went wtf:! this is only worth half normal price :p

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
LMAO ^_^ You're right, in the end it was only half the car it used to be :p

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
i only got 1300 for selling my lexcen when it was insured for double that :/

chromic

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 E2 R8 Maloo, 05 VZ CV8 Monaro, 96 VS V6 Ute
Was going to start another thread but I noticed I get tailgated a lot more often in my VR wagon than in the VT by people with newer cars. I love my wagon and I drive it normally but gee I get hassled a lot. Must be the attitude "I drive a newer car, I don't care if you are doing the speed limit, move out of the way!"

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
Was going to start another thread but I noticed I get tailgated a lot more often in my VR wagon than in the VT by people with newer cars. I love my wagon and I drive it normally but gee I get hassled a lot. Must be the attitude "I drive a newer car, I don't care if you are doing the speed limit, move out of the way!"

then you should be like "i wouldn't mind a new rear bumper and a respray. SLAM BRAKES"

chromic

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 E2 R8 Maloo, 05 VZ CV8 Monaro, 96 VS V6 Ute

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
what a waste man....doors, guards, bonnet, tail lights......when my donors go to the grave they are a shell and no more, someone (probably me) will need them further down the track....but now I have moved up to the VN, I've got heaps of VB-C & VH guards, bootlid, bonnet, windscreen, doors, headlights.....hope someone will need them someday, they are taking up room.

Haha, i have the same problem as you. I have about 4 sets of seats for VN/P, a full spare International interior, plus whatever else i could strip off the cars before they went.