Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

another wrx crash

System

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ commodore exec
Woman driver in front of him jumped on the anchors to turn without indicating.

see it is not JUST 'drag racers' i see this **** all the time on the road- and its no fun dealing with people cutting you off while driving a truck with a load on :bang:

this attitude of 'i'm in a car, i'm invincible' is just BS, you see people talking on the phone with one hand, and changing a cd with the other while driving at high speeds. And its the same with drag racers, they think "oh we r on a quiet road its just abit of fun" but as you can see here, a car can pull out at anytime.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Oh thats exactly my point every time one of these threads comes up. Waa waa street racers, the road toll would be alot lower if they focused on other dangerous drivers, not just ones that race.

2001_VXSS

keepin' it real
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina Series II
so patrick youre sayin dat you should b imprisoned for racing your shadow and writing your car off

no. mine was an accident. no-one was involved except me. i wasnt speeding and i wasnt under the influence of drugs or alcohol. so wasnt break any laws. my accident was just bad lucky that the kangaroo was there.
i can prove i was speeding, because private investigators for RAA insurance have been looking at the accident to make sure i wasnt drinking or speeding to make sure that my story is legit. so therefore if they have evidence that my crash did involved speeding or under the influence of anything then they would have told me by now. i been in contact with investigators for past week and now am only waiting for insurance to write-off car and pay out..

so therefore i shouldnt be jailed. because i didnt kill a humam or anything!!!