Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Anwyll's VY II Berlina

Anwyll

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Berlina V6
Decided to post the pics of my car from CarSales (I hope this is not brekaing copyrights) until I have some I've taken myself (coming soon).

Model: 2003 VY II Berlina
Colour: Quicksilver
Body Work: Standard
Engine Type: Ecotec V6
Engine Mods: LPG
Exhaust: Standard
Gearbox: Auto
Wheels/Tyres: 16" VY Berlina
Suspension: Standard
Interior: Tan leather
Stereo: Blaupunkt factory system

Future Mods: Wheels, Lowered suspension, Exhaust System, Modified Stereo (probably genuine RCA outs from factory head unit plus amp'd 6.5" splits and 6x9s), Interior LED light conversion (white), then I might start fiddling with the engine :devil:

Pics:
7817907-1.jpg

7817936.jpg

7817943.jpg

7817952.jpg

7817992.jpg

For those curious, I have already got some rims for it, old set from my previous car (VX Exec), already on the car but she ain't lowered and looks like a 4x4 at the moment :(
500ParanormalGBM.jpg

Last edited:

Anwyll

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Berlina V6
Yeah I think the interior really sold me on the car, was after a Calais but there wasn't many around in as good condition as this one.

I think the old guy's wife was pushing the buttons on the stereo and steering wheel with her nails because they're a bit scratched up, only fault with the interior I can find. I'm the second ownder and the car has been taken care off quite nicely, so even though it has done 117,000 kms it is like new.

The rims are 18", possibly wouldn't have kept them for this car except my old one was written off in the recent storm Perth had and I just spent decent money on new tyres.

kdoohan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
yea mate loving the interior.. yea defently throw those rims on, ssl springs on some tint and u be laughing.
beautiful ride keep us posted.

cheers
kjdoohan

Dan VS 231

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Senator
Crazy story. Im also im Perth but my car was written off a week before the storm and I also went on car sales to find my new one and bought a VY. Although I went from a VS.

Anwyll

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Berlina V6
Yeah tint is definitely on the cards before the end of winter, it has some on there but you wouldn't know just at a glance :( I'm also waiting on a reprint of my personalised number plate

I'll probably just go superlow for the springs, I had them in my VX and was satisfied with the ride and height.

If you want to see the damage to my VX: VX Damage pictures by Anwyll - Photobucket only metal panels not damaged by the hail were the driver's side doors

Big_Simmo

Deep Blue Cranberry
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Series 2 SSV Redline Ute
Looks very neat. nice pickup there :)

The storms killed so many cars, that vx looks horrible.

dah_man_ben

Reaction score
Members Ride
Tesla Model 3 Performance, Mazda 6
Very nice mate... looks exactly the same as mine except the interior is incredibly better than my standard velour stuff :(

haha great pick up mate.