Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Any fully blacked out VE's out there???

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Not a VE, But yeah...

black01.jpg

gt3540rx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV SII Sportwagon
I dont think digging up an old thread to add to it is such a bad thing. Saves another thread started about a blacked out omega & keeps more info in one spot for when a search is done.

micksmad

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE SS
I've got a 07 ss that's blacked out except for head and tail lights

Carbon Demon

Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
hey guys.
new around here, own a 2007 omega in black which i picked up for $18500 with 42k on the clock about 3 months ago.

plans are to fully black everything out. so far all ive done is removed all the rear badges, custom front famous stars and straps grill emblem and get it detailed to get rid of the disgusting "polish" the wholesaler gave it which left it with a very pronounced hologram swirl job...cheers guys!

next on my list is 15% metal tint, ssv headlights and tailights with a slight tint, ultra low rear and super low fronts, roll the rear guards, wheels of the moment are KMC 775 rockstars in staggered fitment 20's...but constantly on the lookout for some staggered 20's in matte black. then the rest of the list fills out with a full stainless 2 1/4 stainless exhaust, stainless extractors, airhammer CAI, manifold spacers, tune and probably end up replacing all the standard speakers with some quality ones.

so has anyone got any pics of some VE's blacked out, any opinions on my ideas and or wheel sugestions would be very helpful haha.

cheers guys

Is this black enough? :yeah:

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
Is it a bad thing that I actually LIKE the Omega wagon at the top of this page? Not a fan of the blacked out Holden badge, or the wheels, but apart from that, I love it.