Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

any info on new face lift VE ute?

alpha1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 ss-v ute on order
G,day everyove, this is my first post on this site as I have just ordered a new Ute.

I am desperatley looking for info on the new ute (VE2 or VF)such as colours available and interior colour options. The dealers seem to know absolutley nothing.

I do feel a little silly ordering and commiting to a vehilce site unseen but hey they just seem to keep getting better year after year so it probably a small risk in the grand scheme of things. In addition to this I want to take advantage of the Holden owners grant, in conjuction with the small business rebate..... the deals atm are awesome, my order is a my10 SSV ute in the automatic drive away for 42k, a substantial saving especially when the RRP of the new release will be around 55k for the same vehile

I rang holden H.Q in Vic last week to see if they could send some pics or even just let me know what changes and or alterations have been made, it was no suprise that they knew nothing and could not help at all.

I do know that a new colour called ironite will be in the lineup, this is like a gun metal metallic grey. Also a colour close to british racing green will also be added.

Any info is appreciated

Cheers

Adam

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
there was talk of a colour called wildfire, like fusion colour on the monaro cv8z

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ummm one of the new things I have seen, which I haven’t seen before and guess it will be something new on a VF is the option of leather seats in the SS now comes with colour coded red leather outlining the whole seat. It’s about 5cm wide each side of the stitching. No longer is it red in the centre of the seat, if you get my drift looking at the picture below.

17205700.jpg

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
Hey guys so got the photos taken hope you can see the new seats, below. Let me know what your thoughts are of the seats. I personally don’t mind them looks classier then having the red in the middle of the seat.

NewImage1.jpg

NewImage.jpg

Comfal

Reaction score
Supercoach are they pictures of the VF?

If so do you have any other info?

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
Can confirm this is new interior styling for the VE MY10.

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626