Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Any new purchase price update for redline?

yescooling

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dream a commodore redline
Interesting - Holden has put the Build and Price back up on their website for the SS and Redline Commodores. It was gone for around 6 months. So maybe there is a bit of stock still floating around?
i am checking it now

yescooling

Reaction score
Members Ride
the price is back on. car 54990 on road cost 5404. does the road cost seem anything doggy?

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
i didint get luck. the dealers i have rang were asking for 61DA manual. anything below 59 for a manual i will put my name on the contract.
They can ask whatever they want over the phone..
If you are serious you show up make your best offer and leave it on the table...
You would be suprised what happens...

Dirty Harry

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF MY17 Series 2 Redline - Red Hot
otherwise give Motorbuys a go and see what the dealers come back with then. I have also seen some MY17 advertised for $59k odd drive away.

good luck and let us all know how you go.

azzlow

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 redline wagon
I got my redline wagon through motorbuys website, the difference between the quote I went with and the next was about $3000. Give them a go, it saved me a bit of money.
I rang a few dealers as well but they all wanted around the same money as the higher quotes I got from the motorbuys site.

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E, VF2 Director, ZB RS-V Wagon
What about a jungle green September 16 build manual redline, phantom black roof, wing spoiler, factory tow bar, hf20s, all factory decals, fastidious owner, been garaged since it was driven home from the dealer, only 3000kms for 54k? It's so clean it's ridiculous, basically brand new still

yescooling

Reaction score
Members Ride
otherwise give Motorbuys a go and see what the dealers come back with then. I have also seen some MY17 advertised for $59k odd drive away.

good luck and let us all know how you go.
I will visit them on Saturday. i have found few dealers having stocks. sure thing i will update with everyone.

yescooling

Reaction score
Members Ride
I got my redline wagon through motorbuys website, the difference between the quote I went with and the next was about $3000. Give them a go, it saved me a bit of money.
I rang a few dealers as well but they all wanted around the same money as the higher quotes I got from the motorbuys site.
does it cost anything? how does motorbuys make profit by doing so? it seems free.

yescooling

Reaction score
Members Ride
What about a jungle green September 16 build manual redline, phantom black roof, wing spoiler, factory tow bar, hf20s, all factory decals, fastidious owner, been garaged since it was driven home from the dealer, only 3000kms for 54k? It's so clean it's ridiculous, basically brand new still
thanks for the offering, very tempting. but i will keep it as long as i can. so id like to buy a 2017.

Dirty Harry

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF MY17 Series 2 Redline - Red Hot
does it cost anything? how does motorbuys make profit by doing so? it seems free.

no, Motorbuys is free to use and you are under no obligation to take up any of the deals / offers.

I am not sure but maybe they get a commission from the winning dealer?

you have nothing to lose. What are you looking for exactly?