Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Anyone else running a Full Sureflo Exhaust system in there VE?

bradizle

Reaction score
Members Ride
89 VN CALAIS
Hi guys, just wondering if anyone else is running a full sureflo system in there ve. I have a dual 3 catback but would love to hear what its like with their extractors and the 5" body ballastic racing cats. There systems are a bit differnet sound wise to alot on the market. Very deep, only way I can explain is matching it with an old 308 pretty much. Doesn't have much bark and is pretty much drone free with the added helmholtz pipes if anyone is thinking of getting a system done.

I havent heard of any v8 yet or known anyone yet to be running their new 5" body cats, which has be known to give added deepness to the sound and sit very high up for superlow ve's...... Can't find any other brand running higher than a 4" cat other than ballastic. I'd like to know/hear if it really does give an extra deep growl as they state.

Anyone?

Cheers

Last edited:

rx2_freak

Smokes, let's go.
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Z SERIES SPORTWAGON
i was running a full sureflo exhaust, had dramas with there catback but thats another story.

the headers and cats make a big difference sound wise, i have the 5" body cats and it makes a bit more noise if you have the 100cpsi. And the headers are good because they're stainless and look good when heat cycled a few times.