Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Anyone got these tail lights?

maldotcom2

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cammed mafless VS Calais 5-speed.
I've been on the look out for genuine calais ones in good nick for a while. Maybe i'll get the ebay ones...

No offense Red but i'd rather unbuckle my seat belt and plow my car directly into Super Cheap for selling those lights. They're an absolute abortion.

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
the non genuine ones, i wouldnt hessitate to pay that.. how much is GMH moulded on the plastic really worth?

you have the option of second hand ones from a wrecker, ebay, or private sale, sometimes its nice to get a new part for your prized possession. depends how defectable your current ones are now.

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
Genuine will cost an arm and a leg, and it took me months to find a non-faded 2nd hand pair.
If I'd seen these a couple years ago I would have snapped them up in a heartbeat.

The worst that can happen is that they might be built on the cheap and you have to seal them up in a year or so

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
I was looking around for ages man, at least 8 months till i found a good set . so id say just get the ones on ebay man, no one will no the difference between the 2

vn_v6

Blumpkin
Reaction score
Members Ride
87 vl limited edition
altezza.........dont just dont please

Commydoor

born in the FB era
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Ss Blown
i like my altezza's...each to their own im not an inferior person than anyone else here just because they are my preference...i admit in the beginning i didnt like them at all but like Red78 says the VR is one model they can look good on...but for $120 youd be getting ripped you can always find decent s/hand ones at swapmeets for around $20-50...ive bought 2 different sets one at Morrisett and the other at Gosford swapmeets and each ones cost me $10 a set...and thats all 4 lights per set...look around you'll find good ones...