Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Anyone have a spare tail light?

Righty

Reaction score
Sorry guys, I don't have enough to post in the wanted section, I understand why you do that, but I thought it was worth a try anyway. I need the back right light for my VS I Vacationer.. the back right hand side of the car and the letter boxshared a little too much love for christmas, they got a bit too close and it ended in disaster!
I'm not a rich man by any mean, nor am i a fussy man, I just need one that fits and isnt faling apart, all the wires/globes are still in tact, just need the cover for around it.
If anyone has one, i will pay, im not that cheap :p Give me an email on - [email protected]. Cheers.

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
prolly quicker and easier to jump down to super cheap auto or an autobarn.....even kmart's automotive section...repco etc......you will be a brand new globe then....usually get two of them in a packet for about less than $5 or so

edit-sorry didnt realise you meant the whole assembly at first..... :drink: :drink: :drink: im jjust a bit drunk......just a bit. Try local wreckers....usually they are best option but im sure if anyone has one handy they will drop you a line

Righty

Reaction score
Yeh, the thing is, ive got to get to work on monday, and noone is open over the weekend :b: i don't really want to get picked up by the cops cuase the car isn't in the best of condition :p thats what u get after 242 000 kms, over almost 10 years :w00t: But if anyone has one handly, i do have another car availible to go pick it up, btw, i'm in melb too :) East melb would be prefered, but if you got the right price, i'll drive to most places in melb.

2_SeeK_U

Wheels on the bus go round and round...
Reaction score
Website
www.users.bigpond.net.au
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore II
Pitty you don't live near wollongong, l have one that l could let go cheap.