Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[Ecotec] Anyone have Powerdyne install instructions? or know where I can get them from??

TI3VOM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
Hi the,
As the title suggests, I have recently picked up a powerdyne supercharger and want to install it myself with the help of my step dad.
The thing that is stopping me is that I would like to make sure that I have all the parts first, then a rough install guide would be handy just to make sure things run smoothly & quickly.
I have emailed CAPA twice now and have not received a reply from them, I will try and call them on Tuesday.

I thought I would ask the people on this forum as I know somebody most likely had this charger once and may still have the instructions sitting around!

Cheers
Glenn

mking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Bagged vs caprice sII
capa are ####ing useless at answering questions dude ive sent about 10 emails regarding my kit and they have replied to about 5 will all info on a completely different charger even though i told them i had the older non reverse rotation charger, what do you need to know dude are you running a i/c? and what pound you running?

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
I have one sitting in the garage and would also like some more info on them
I already know how to install so thats no biggie

TI3VOM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
capa are ####ing useless at answering questions dude ive sent about 10 emails regarding my kit and they have replied to about 5 will all info on a completely different charger even though i told them i had the older non reverse rotation charger, what do you need to know dude are you running a i/c? and what pound you running?

I will like to run it with one, that's the plan. PSI wise I'm not sure it's either got the standard pulley (9PSI) on it or it might be the (12PSI) one when I did a rough measurement on it, it seemed like it was the 12psi pulley.