Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Anyone know any thing on auto electrics VR's

MyBabyVR

Let Your Spirit Soar!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive V6 5 speed Manual
:cry: My VR is driving me crazy. I need to find out anyone that knows anything about the auto electrics sides of things.... Something i know very little about. Can any one guide me in the right direction please!!! i have no indicators :( and it keeps blowing the fuses. Is this serious??
:(((((( thanks guys:D

Zuicider

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Set of thongs
check your globes and wiring u have a short sumwhere. ie where the wires coating has worn through and is earthing on the shell

MyBabyVR

Let Your Spirit Soar!
Reaction score
Members Ride
I will have to get the man to check that out thanks heaps! I didnt know where to start. :(

9C1pack

Reaction score
Does your car have a trailer plug connector?
Check that the wires are not broken or that the spare wheel hole where the trailer connector may be laying, is not full of water, shorting the wires out.

hako

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS11 BT1 V6
Also check the hazard switch as it can short out - the indicators run on the same circuit - try pushing the hazard switch on/off a few to see if it comes good.

MyBabyVR

Let Your Spirit Soar!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Well yes it does but im not sure on the plugs and stuff im a lady lol... May be i should get back under the bonnet again and start asking questions. i have a sparky having a look at my baby on sat thank god it cant come soon enough lol.... i will keep ya posted thanks for the tips :D

MyBabyVR

Let Your Spirit Soar!
Reaction score
Members Ride
thanks for that hako i have done that they still dont work. so i have a sparky coming out sat. after the lovely person fixes my ride i will let you all know why it was doing it. i reckon is possessed.....lol....

MyBabyVR

Let Your Spirit Soar!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Hi all its fixed YAYAYAYAY!!!!!! you wouldnt believe it was a lose wire in the steering colmn.!!! thats so much for your help guys ya rock!

MyBabyVR

Let Your Spirit Soar!
Reaction score
Members Ride
its fixed yessss

is it blowing the fuse when you put the indicators on left or right or does it blow on both

Hey thats for helping me out there... its all fixed was a loose wire in the steering colmn. phew!!! thanks heaps!