Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Anyone Play an Instrument?

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
Cheers mate. Yeah I love the Bugera. Brilliant tone for under $1k!!! I get a sick heavy metal tone out of it!

Yeh ive yet to hear one I don't like! Definetly a good buy mate!

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
Bass. very poorly. barely played since i became a dad, not through lack of desire though. considering drums instead due to hand injury affecting finger strength

Fonzie

Just lost the game.
Reaction score
Members Ride
-
Yet another guitarist. Don't put much effort into it these days.

Kuzman, Was that the amp I played with the other day? Just about the only thing I remember from that night was that the amp was valve.

samfkpc

Samantha Anne
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore
Drums, 5 years self taught. Mapex M series, Pearl Eliminators, Remo Pinstripes, A healthy mix of Sabian CX and Wuhan Cymbals.

Been playing guitar for a few years now aswell. bought myself a cherry epiphone sg. smashing it through a line 6 spider three baby.

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
Drums, 5 years self taught. Mapex M series, Pearl Eliminators, Remo Pinstripes, A healthy mix of Sabian CX and Wuhan Cymbals.

Been playing guitar for a few years now aswell. bought myself a cherry epiphone sg. smashing it through a line 6 spider three baby.

Wuhan chinas and splashes FTW!!!!!!

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
Drums for about 13 years now... Gretsch USA Maple with a 16" Renown Maple floor tom, 12" Pearl Firecracker snare (poplar), 14"x6.5" custom Sleishman snare (jarrah)... Paiste crashes and hats, Meinl Byzance Chinas, UFIP splashes and a Stagg 21" ride... Pearl Demon Drive double pedal...

Mostly play hard rock, metal and prog... But I've dabbled in a bit of jazz, electro-rock, funk, other stuff...

I play in a band based on the Central Coast called Illusion of Despair