Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Anyone running an iData mastro?

NU13

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 E1 HSV GTS Manual
Just brought a JVC KW-M730BT and noticed it is Mastro compatable so started looking into what the Mastro is.
Looking like it interface box that allows head units to retain sterring wheel controls, HVAC controls on head unit and offers performance data via the head unit as well as code clearing.
Had a look through the iData website and they fully support GM cars but didn't see anything for Holden/HSV or for that matter Australia Ford.
Anyone know anything about these units or are you running one?

NU13

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 E1 HSV GTS Manual
In case anyone is wondering what the hell i'm talking about, here is the link. As long as your replacement headunit is Maestro capable your set to go with the appropriate harness.
I've emailed them asking if they support Holden/HSV. Pretty sure the answer is yes as they support GM cars but also pretty sure that officially they dont know.
http://maestro.idatalink.com/

harveyconnor

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SV6
Hey mate, did you manage to find out if it works with a Holden, I'm looking around atm for units that will be compatible of such?

Last edited:

harveyconnor

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SV6
In case anyone is wondering what the hell i'm talking about, here is the link. As long as your replacement headunit is Maestro capable your set to go with the appropriate harness.
I've emailed them asking if they support Holden/HSV. Pretty sure the answer is yes as they support GM cars but also pretty sure that officially they dont know.
http://maestro.idatalink.com/
Any luck?