Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

anyone seen this ad on ebay? > 22HP Gain Mod. Commodore VT VX VY VS VN VP 6&8

VHSLX3300

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S Pac VH SL/X
someone on here should sell them and see if anyone buys them could be a good money making exercise. Never trust a quick power gain. If we could all get 22 hp from adding some resistor imagine what extractors, cai , chip and cotten filter would do lol. Theres no really big power pgrade for less then a few hundred at least. Of course turbo or supercharger are nice but its all bout how much cash you wanna spend and how much you drive/fuel economy

stockvs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT1 S/C 3.8 S Pack
I recon my VS was quicker when I took it off!!
dont be a sucker like me.

shaggerz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY2 SV8 A4
so many people don't understand... more fuel DOES NOT make more power...

more AIR makes more power because then the ECU will add more fuel to match the increased air. You can't put more fuel in and expect it to burn... it will just be blown out the exhaust and wasted because there is not enough air to burn it!

gahhh!! :bang:

5speedcalais

Reaction score
Members Ride
5 speed v6 vn commodore
go to the general section there is something there about thes pieces of **** chips

Fast_VR_Boy

Twin Snails
Reaction score
Members Ride
Twin Turbo 300zx Targa
crap

I had a mate look at them and he said it can do more bad for the car then good. fork out for a aftermarket chip instead was the advice i got
:thumbsup:

Jadakiss

Jadakiss Berlina
Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Commodore Berlina VTII
yeah, I bought one of these resistors to check what they are realy. Now coming from a radio fixing background I was nearly taken to the hospital from the moment I opened and saw the envelope. Like someone has said "a 5 cents resistor" What would one expect from that? This is truly a SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM.

jadakiss