Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Are the seats of the vxr and calais v wagons interchangable

Closetedcommy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore ZB 3.6L AWD Calais V Tourer
i own the calais v wagon because the wagon looked way nicer in my opinon but i really likes some of the specs of the vxr which u just cant get on the highest spec wagon and it was a real shame ive stumbled upon some rlly nice vxr seats and was wondering if you can just unblot and bolt the vxr ones on from what ik they both have heated and ventilated controls and i dont think theres much of a difference in the space of the front two seats in the entire zb line up but ik that seats are a pain to change out between car specs so thought id get some insights on here about it

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
the mounting points will line up but the electrics are probably not going to work.

if your vehicle does not have heated/cooled seats then that stuff wont work and you should check that the plugs on the new seats match your vehicle.
if they dont you might find that you cant plug them in at all, if you cant plug in the airbags you will get errors about airbags on the dash and make the vehicle unroadworthy potentially causing insurance issues etc.