Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ash's VY II Calais

cavz01

Paul
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Executive S2
bloke i rekn chuck on some 20 inch VE Supersports they would look off chops!

vyIIcalais

VYIICalais
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
haha theres a guy who used to be on here had a calais with supersports and whitewalls, looked off taps, but there a bit out of my price range i think, plus there pretty tough to find!

vyIIcalais

VYIICalais
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
just got my hands on a pair of 19" vy signature wheels and tyres!! will have them on within the next week, cant wait!!

brockee

(HOUSE OF POWER)
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 SENATOR SIG CAMMD A4
hey mate nice tidy calais there??? nice choice off rims two :smoking:having said that i would off went the blacked out pentagons or ve gts mate the looks are so much bigger ay as for the sig rims id have em black mate on white stands out if thats wat ya chasin!!!:thumbsup:

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
definately agree with brockee, sen-sigs are everywhere, if you want to make an impression thats going to last, instead of just a "oh another guy with sig's on his car", paint them black, they look crazy one of my mates did it after endless ribbing from many people that his wheels just looked chunky and gay haha, now his car just looks like a beast that it was always spose to look like

vyIIcalais

VYIICalais
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
here are my new wheels! 19" VY Sigs!

P1190225.jpg

P1190234.jpg

P1190238.jpg

P1190242.jpg

now just needs to be lowered with whitewalls!
all coming soon..

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
that looks very clean...now go paint them black lol, dont bother with white walls, they just go dodgey pretty fast anyway unless u know somebody u can trust that will do them for you...n u have a white car i think it"ll blend to much instead of the look ur going for which im guessing would be a flowing colour matching. cant wait to see what you do next!

vyIIcalais

VYIICalais
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
have put my new wheels on and ever since they have been making ticking/clicking sounds everytime i drive. i have no idea what it is! could there be something wrong with them?