Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ask the McDonalds worker

Jimboss

Reaction score
Well, i thought i may as well open one the 'ask the' threads.

i worked at McDonalds for over a year, but i quit two weeks ago, so i'm still up to date with all procedures etc.

G

gocommygo

why do u sell fatty foods that make little kids fat? they should ahve liek a fat legislation that stops fat ppl from eating bad liek food n stuff

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
gocommygo said:
why do u sell fatty foods that make little kids fat? they should ahve liek a fat legislation that stops fat ppl from eating bad liek food n stuff
No.. McPeople are McSmart enough to make the own Mcdecisions for themselves.. So Mc Off with your fat legislation..

Tekka

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VR Commodore
I bet gocommygo has the occasional Maccas from time to time

why do they call it fastfood when the majority of the time they make u wait longer than 15mins to get a simple feed...

Stretchomatic

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
86 VL Berlina M5
is it true that if u become a manager u get heaps of keys for solving problems, like a pickle remover key, and stuck cash drawer key etc etc, i'm only asking cos i saw a thing on the FHM funniest man dvd...cheers

Jimboss

Reaction score
well, i don't know why the fries taste like air with salt, but i'll admit, they are pretty dodgy fries, that's why i never buy them.

i know McDonalds tries to keep waiting times etc down, most people get their meals and are on their way within about 5 minutes.

and finally, fat legislation ... i know what you mean, i am disgusted when i see a person, who is, shall we say, better off without it McDonalds, walk away within a meal which would be fit for a small army.

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Jimboss said:
i know McDonalds tries to keep waiting times etc down, most people get their meals and are on their way within about 5 minutes.

thats after sitting in the line for 15 minutes at the drive thru at my local maccas.

then another 20 minutes to come back & get the correct order like at kfc

Kenster84

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX
What was between the old bacon and the new one? Which they said it was real? and what was before they decided they call they bacon "real"??

Lish

Shake That
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Commodore
Kenster84 said:
What was between the old bacon and the new one? Which they said it was real? and what was before they decided they call they bacon "real"??

:rofl::rofl:

How come you workers dont know how to put napkins in the bags ??? or ask if you want ketchup then dont put it in the bag????