Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ask The Pokie Tech

Reaction score
Members Ride
falcon
so do tell us the winning ones
indian dreams is good for payout i hear
i like dophin ones
black rino
bucaneer is my fav

MUNTED6

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vn berlina
This is how the pokie machine works but correct me if im rong k. Its set to an amount where it makes for example say the owner or the tech sets it at $5,000 means that it wont pay out much till it reaches that amount of money then it'll give out like $1000 so there for no matter wat the pokie machine always wins no matter wat even when you see people win 3-4 thousand it still won its amount the last few hours. So if you wanna know a way of winning and got patience just stand around drinkk som bear and if you find a machine where som1 is betting pretty high and has lost quite alot. Wait till the person has lost it all if he/she will eva leave, and hop on. 50%/50% youll WIN

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
Incorrect, machines must pay out somewhere between 87-91% of the total takings within a twelve month period (depending on what state you are in)

Some people may lose their percentage payback and others will get their 87 cents in a dollar back and this other persons 87 cents, etc and just because someone may have lost $1000 on a machine the next person to play won't necessarily get a big chunk of this money

I've seen someone drop $5000 on a machine and for the next few days no one else won anything near that amount as it had paid out well over it's 87% at that time so obviously had to recoup some money to get it back up to the right figures

Having worked in the industry for many years I can debunk nearly every myth about the EGM's, I'm not sure about clubs and pubs that run their own machines as in Victoria only Tabaret and Tattersalls are allowed to own machines and they lease these to clubs and pubs so only Tabaret and Tatts can change the payout percentages but they still need to comply with the payback to player percentage the Office Of Gaming regulations state

padagge

Reaction score
Daggett

Chris

Off topic; Genealogy

Please drop me a line at [email protected], I want to discuss the history of your last name...

Pete Daggett

daggett

Crazy Tiger
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Wagon
Crazyspoon05 is pretty much on the money. Some have better % than others but this doesn't mean your going to win. Some machines tend to have the feature more than others but of course everything comes with a trade off.

BeastVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5L
My trick on the pokies is play little, The other night i walked in with $4, Put $1 in one machine and won $10, So i thought ok i will go and put my $1 into another machine. Won another $5, On i go again with $1 win a few more dollars. I ended up walking out with over $100. It might not seem much to some but to me its quite a bit. I do it often and il tell you i cant think of one single time i have walked away with less than i went in with. One night i put $2 in a machine and walked away with $258. I only ever put small amounts in multiple machines. And i always set myself a limit. I think the most i have ever put in a machine is $10. Im not saying its the perfect stratergy or anything but it works well for me.

I do think there is a way to cheat though. One night i watched this guy, He put $1 in a machine did something on his fone and got the feature, Moved along a couple of machines and same thing again, $1 in a few buttons on his fone and bam another feature. I watched this guy do it for a few hours and each time he would get the feature. There is no way in hell that someone can be lucky enough to get the feature that many times.

Sabby

MSABBY
Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS FIFTY
to me, pokie machines are just a money eater

i find that 1 dollar scratchies pay out more.
but dont get 10 in a row.

Anton

Reaction score
Members Ride
5.0 VQ Statesman
I am more interested in how you got into the industry you are in. I didnt think Aristocrat machines were even made in Australia, and tabcorp had their own techs when I was working in gaming. They had it pretty easy and for good money they used to tell me.