Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ASWN extended warranty - anyone have it?

harveyt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Acclaim
to some extent, yes....

all the best to you...

djvsa

Reaction score
i had a claim today, my power steering rack went, and it was all fixed, didnt cost me a cent, all i had to pay for is the fluid, im very impressed with aswn, the service was magnificent, to all of u that had trouble with them im not sure what went wrong, im glad i bought the warranty, my mechanic was brilliant and did everything i asked, im very very happy

muney

On Da West Side
Reaction score
Members Ride
SVZ wagon
ive got this warranty on my VT V6..i bought it when it had 212,000 klm on it..i have to get it serviced every 3 months or so..
im in the process of getting my pwr steering pump fixed as it is leaking oil everywhere..AWSN has agreed to fix it..
no dramas from my end..
i tried to get one of the noisey idler tensioner pulleys fixed under warranty but it wasnt covered..however they were cheap and easy enough to fit i just did it myself..it only cost me $23 plus 10 min of my time..

Indy_387

Reaction score
For what its worth I used to have the Holden Certified warranty.

I made 2 claims (rear main seal & front brakes) & both were done without a problem. The warranty was included with the car & valid for 3 years or 175000.

Cheers.

djvsa

Reaction score
to be honest i wasnt too confident about it, but they came through without a problem, and to think i wasnt going to get it, im bloody glad i did, i was very impressed

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
ive heard they aint worth ****, apparently its very hard to get anything out of them if something does go wrong, if i were you i wouldnt waste the money

djvsa

Reaction score
ive heard they aint worth ****, apparently its very hard to get anything out of them if something does go wrong, if i were you i wouldnt waste the money

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm sorry but did u read any of this post? like the part where i said they did fix my problem, im glad i spent the money and didnt listen to negative comments

YourGranMo

Reaction score
Members Ride
YourGranMo
Happy New Year! It's a nice day to make this post

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Brothers ;))

And good luck to all of you!

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
What the hell man! What is this post in a 4 year old thread!

Are you still drunk or something?