Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

at the moment iam making my vp wagon into a calais

coreys912516

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp 5 speed wagon mock up Calais
i just wanna know if anyone has seen a vp wagon calais or done one up i mean made one ?? would like to know coz i would like to be the first :smoking:

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
Interior or Exterior or both, exterior wise will be difficult as I dont think the wheel arch spats fit the wagon. Also the rear bumper wont suit. In terms of front end theres hardly a difference anyway. You could track down the chrome window surrounds off of a VR / VS / VP Berlina wagon. Youd also need the calais trolley strips for the doors.

coreys912516

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp 5 speed wagon mock up Calais
Interior or Exterior or both, exterior wise will be difficult as I dont think the wheel arch spats fit the wagon. Also the rear bumper wont suit. In terms of front end theres hardly a difference anyway. You could track down the chrome window surrounds off of a VR / VS / VP Berlina wagon. Youd also need the calais trolley strips for the doors.
yeah iam doing the exterior for now ive got the front bar and bonnet white over sliver is the only calais i like so yeah it will be hard and coz its manual i might just leave the interior but iam just leaving the back bar as its just the colour i want and ill get the chrome window surrounds but havnt found any yet so :S see how itgoes its on street wagons if ya wanna look