Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

At what age did you have kids? wats the youngest?

vt1538

455rwhp LS3
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS S2 11.284@125mph
Had my first daughter at 25 second at 30. Not with either mother anymore so is costing me both arms and legs. Wouldn't give up my time with them for all the money in the world though.

VRFURY

Just Nic
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Berlina International Sportswagon
familyguy said:
Had my son at 30 (a little late in my opinion but forces were against me), wife was 27. Second one (a girl so scans would have us believe) due any day now...about three weeks off turning 33.

Love it.
any day now hey?

well hope it all goes well for mum and bub adn congrats for when it happens:D

Shortstuff

Random
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Golf GTI PP
I'm 26, my son is 8 months old, and were expecting another on my girlfriends birthday (28th November):yeah: . My girlfriend has a daughter who is 7 as well. She was 18 when she had her.

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
I can't believe you guys had kids so young. I couldn't imagine having kids at an age like that myself..

I'm not going to have kids for at least another 10 years.. Although I am looking forward to it, which may sound odd for a guy..

VRFURY

Just Nic
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Berlina International Sportswagon
i would be having a kid now if i could but my guy is still training to be a pilot and wants to wait till he is all finished, so ill just have to wait

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Heh...at the age of 16 I thought I was a father. I loved the little guy like no tomorrow even though his mum and I had seperated. I did everything I could for him (even paying $700 a month child support) and then at the age of 21 I found out that his mother was a drug addict and that my money went to supporting her and not my son. I went for custody immediatly then she turned around and said that he was never mine. DNA tests proved that I was not the father and then in the court room I said something to her that I regretted deeply because the Judge decided that I was not to even see the little guy again. The fact that I found out he wasn't my son didn't change a thing for me. I still love him and I still hope he is doing well.

I'm now married and my wife and I have a little girl although I'm not her biological father either I at least KNOW this and it was never kept from me and I love my daughter with everything I have and I can't wait for the adoption paperwork to be finalised.

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
That's crazy..

I went bareback once and the girl missed her visit from Aunt Flows. Both of us were scared out of our f*cking wits. Both packing it, as one would..

I could only imagine how you felt..

K

kel_VK_Calais

I'm 24 now, and a few years ago wanted a child really badly, but my partner didn't...I resented it atthe time, but am grateful now as i have grown up a bit more and realised the reality of it ..would of been a stupid thing to do. I don't want kids for years now... and possibly then only one. My sis had her first at 18(he's 11), second at 21(he's 9), 3rd at 29(she's 18 mths), and is now 2 months pregnant again...she feels she was more prepared and mature by the time the 3 rd came around... guess everyone is different though. Some people are more maternal than others...

deathsminion

Chrgd,Coold,Twinthrot'in
Reaction score
Members Ride
GT42R forced JZA80 Supra and VT Wagon
-- Deleted.