Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Atlas Grey VN SS

GothicKidd

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Exec
Why don't you read the thread instead of looking at pictures lol. And the car only has one sticker on it now

Because a photo tells a 1000 words haha.
I did read it.. but just don't get it. Like is the injectors disconnected for the purpose of the carby? or what.

DvS_Bt1

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx Clubsport R8
Because a photo tells a 1000 words haha.
I did read it.. but just don't get it. Like is the injectors disconnected for the purpose of the carby? or what.

The injectors are just blocking the holes lol. If I want I could plug the loom back in and it would still look EFI to some people

BTI03L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP SS and VL Turbo BT1
Looked sweet mate. Great to catch up with ya to. Sercurity got up me for that skid i did beside ya haha.

DvS_Bt1

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx Clubsport R8
Looked sweet mate. Great to catch up with ya to. Sercurity got up me for that skid i did beside ya haha.

Cheers bud your ss is really tidy. was a pretty crazy weekend aye? Yeah I got a few warnings for skids lol I got kicked out but I talked my way out of it haha

DvS_Bt1

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx Clubsport R8
3a68fe13-443b-d986.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326007182.732324.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326007182.732324.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 1,108

BTI03L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP SS and VL Turbo BT1
Cheers bud your ss is really tidy. was a pretty crazy weekend aye? Yeah I got a few warnings for skids lol I got kicked out but I talked my way out of it haha

Cheers mate. Was a great weekend yeh a few got kicked out but they where crazy 1 min burnouts haha