Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Atomic Green Machine

xforcefreak1

301rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE sportwagon 6.0L
thanks mate.. exactly right its beefy all the way through

xforcefreak1

301rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE sportwagon 6.0L
sorry forgot to metion that there was a problem with the idleing thats why when u see in the vid it idles really rough due to cam.. got a retune done and fixed it il upload an idle video soon when i have the time

Emmcee1

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010sv6 wagon
Mate that sounds wicked. Now iam glad i brought a wagon although its only a sv6 they look fffnnnn phat sacked on rims like that, nice choice btw goes well with the black windows. Iam going for a similar look but I've got poison ivy green instead.

xforcefreak1

301rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE sportwagon 6.0L
yea man they are a great car...dont see to many atomic wagons though

xforcefreak1

301rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE sportwagon 6.0L
Emmcee1, yea man i got a new set of wheels those were 22" advanti concepts in the video but they buckled when i went over a pot hole so i bought a set of 20" xxr's they look mint and the ride is amazing, personally i wouldn't go over 20" just from experience with stock suspension, um yea i love the sound of my beast i think its unique i've yet to see a commodore that sounds close to mine but yea when you hammer gears its just music to ones ear

Emmcee1

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010sv6 wagon
Emmcee1, yea man i got a new set of wheels those were 22" advanti concepts in the video but they buckled when i went over a pot hole so i bought a set of 20" xxr's they look mint and the ride is amazing, personally i wouldn't go over 20" just from experience with stock suspension, um yea i love the sound of my beast i think its unique i've yet to see a commodore that sounds close to mine but yea when you hammer gears its just music to ones ear

Ohh I bet, there is a clubsport wagon near my place and it sounds similar but not quite the same and he ups it everywhere, it sounds sweet. I'd love to put a nice exhaust on mine,but I've yet to hear a nice sounding sv6, the ones Ives heard sound to tinnie and crap.