Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Audi R8 V12

Just_a_stocker

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP exe
hey Audi are bringin out some **** hot cars.

just look at the local dealer, they have gone from 'BMW almost' to '****in nice'!!

cheers

f1tzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
FG XR6T Ute manual
One of the sexiest cars ever. Are they still bringing a version out with the amped up gallardo v10?

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
We just got a new Audi R8 at work and they sound and look awesome in the flesh.:bow:

Holden2gether

The short,chunky fella
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S
Saw a review on the TV here a short time ago of the petrol version, might have been on fifth gear (don't know if it's on aussie tele?) Sure is pure sex on wheels except they put these stupid led's all the way around the headlights, but it certainly got up and went........ slightly quicker than my VY:whistling

Marco-EFIVL

Now driving R34 GT-T taxi
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nissan Skyline, R34 GT-T (RB25DET NEO) sedan
Last Year's motorshow was pish.... No WOW value at all... Other than the Mitsubishi chicks and the Merc models.... Not much else.... None of the cars tickled my tickley bits... Thats for sure... It was basically, bloody miserable, I would of rather had paid to have been stabbed...

Evolution_Ends_Here

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
Miitsubishi Magna TJ
Last Year's motorshow was pish.... No WOW value at all... Other than the Mitsubishi chicks and the Merc models.... Not much else.... None of the cars tickled my tickley bits... Thats for sure... It was basically, bloody miserable, I would of rather had paid to have been stabbed...
i'm with ya man
they need to step up