Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Australia Day

Craigo8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE E1 Senator Signature
Hey All,
Just a quick g'day wishing all members and visitors a safe,happy and fun Oz day.We live in the best country in the world and also make a damn good car.I love this country..........

Craigo8

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
yeah great Australia day weekend here. windy. raining and now bracing for flooding...

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
And so it begins for 2024 ............ the annual woke shitfight about Invasion Day etc.

So, I won't mention that Invasion Day was 19 Feb 1942, (oops) and what could have happened if New Holland was stuck in a 1769 time warp.

When little kids fight over a toy, back in the good ole days, they both got a smack and the toy confiscated and binned.
Let's do the same for Australia Day.
And for all the other 'Days' as well ........... Anzac Day, Remembrance Day, Vietnam Veterans Day that glorify war.
Christmas and Easter ......... not everybody believes in Jesus, or knows when he was born or died, if he existed.
Mothers Day, Fathers Day ........... token role sexism.
Labour Day (or is it Labor Day ) .............. unions are irrelevant in 2024, and they can't even agree on what day it should fall.
Melbourne Cup Day ........... cruelty to horses.

What really matters now is ........... The New South Wales government's 'Diversity and Inclusion' team sent 20,000 public servants a two-page 'Days of Significance' calendar.
The days on the list include Lesbian Visibility Day, World Braille Day, Transgender Day of Visibility, International Non-Binary People’s Day, National Sorry Day, Wear It Purple Day and World Menopause Day, among others.

................ and so it goes on.
Abolish all public holidays ! Employers rejoice ! Reduce CO2 emissions by people not travelling. Less kangaroos and koalas killed on the road.
Join my Incredibly Looney Party for Equality, Inclusion, and Justice for Everybody, and help save the planet and humans, of all colours and genders.
PM me with your bank details for good value financial membership.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Wokeworths aren't selling Australia day stuff.

But I can't call this country the best anymore.
We have a crap government no matter who is in libs or labs.
We have the second or third highest house prices in the world, median value 13 times median income.
We have a bunch of woke leftys trying to destroy everything Australia is and no seems to oppose them.
We have bugger all industry because our own government is intent on destroying it.
We have some of the worst hospitals in the Western world.
Our Medicare system is about to collapse, see bulk billing rates and doctor fees, now everyone just go's to emergency.
Our schools are some of the worst in the western world.

The list go's on and on.

I don't know where this lucky and great country is coming from?

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
No one is trying to destroy anything. Woke this. Woke that. You’re spending too much time in online echo chambers getting played by algorithms that feed you belief affirming propaganda.
Brainwashed.
Everyone is playing everyone online.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Actually I spend most of my time at work where I listen to the radio.

But there is a concerted effort by people to destroy our way of life.
Look at cracker night, gone.
Next target is gambling.
Next after that is alcohol.
Next after that is pubs and clubs.

When I grew up there used to be bug community gatherings, big Bon fires, big grand finals parties ect ect.
The left is slowly eroding that and you can't see it because you're blind.
This is what they want, they want your fun to stop because they don't agree with it.

It's a slow process but it's happening because everyday our freedoms erode and you're told to just shut up and be a good citizen.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Neither are Woolworths and Aldi.
Agree with that, as 99% of it is cheap Chinese made rubbish, bought by patriotic bogans and binned

No one is trying to destroy anything. Woke this. Woke that. You’re spending too much time in online echo chambers getting played by algorithms that feed you belief affirming propaganda.
Brainwashed.
Everyone is playing everyone online.
Sorry my last reply didn't quote.

But I did say wokeworths.....

Thanks Fig and Fu.