Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Australia's Cleanest VX II Berlina?

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
didn't think there would be any kingswood country talk on the 'new' Commodore forum!! haha thought that was too old school for anyone on here!!

Not a chance mate. Haha

She looks good, other than black, that's a favourite colour. All she needs is some low and bugger all else. Maybe a shifter and clutch if your an enthusiastic driver.

HoldenOn

Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VS equip, 4.2L stroker on its way.
Drop a turbo LS2 and 2 speed powerglide into it. Ultimate sleeper.

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
It looks very clean, its hard to keep it that way if its a daily driver it means parking it places and jelly/careless people parking next to are lowlife scum of the earth on occasion. I've come out of the shopping centre and found new scratches on mine and one time a big gobby on the bonnet.

meady_183

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Berlina
Thanks for the comments guys,, I really appreciate it :) and haha the turbo ls2 sounds good to me, if you wanna pay for it!? car should be lowered in the near future.. stay tuned

jasonzzz_petey

Supercharged VT Calais
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VT Calais
man that thing is clean, love the colour, the usual mods are the go, rims, lower it, big stereo, but appart from that looks mint

meady_183

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Berlina
man that thing is clean, love the colour, the usual mods are the go, rims, lower it, big stereo, but appart from that looks mint

thanks mate. yeah, im picking up some superlows on the weekend. should go in on sunday, actually cant wait to see how it looks a little lower. rims are maybe in the future a little, being in yr.12, funds are a little hard to come by and stereo will probably be done eventually.. when i get sick of Nova 100 and wanna hear my ipod. haha cheers for the comment