Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

autobarn lawnton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN Commodore
Work experience man :banstick:, if you dont like it, its really simple. Steal **** lots of ****, its auto barn for christ sake you could get your hands on some really good gear very easily. Geting worked up about some thing isnt going to help you at all. I really hated the school i was in for year 11 and 12, so instead of cutting my wrists and becoming an emo, I did up my commodore in Automtive and stole alot of school property. More than half my tool box is school property including a $350 torque wrench. worked for me.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
Work experience man :banstick:, if you dont like it, its really simple. Steal **** lots of ****, its auto barn for christ sake you could get your hands on some really good gear very easily. Geting worked up about some thing isnt going to help you at all. I really hated the school i was in for year 11 and 12, so instead of cutting my wrists and becoming an emo, I did up my commodore in Automtive and stole alot of school property. More than half my tool box is school property including a $350 torque wrench. worked for me.

yeh, coz thats the best way to get ahead in life, steal a heap of **** from people.

good work mate, you're a champ!!

(side note: if any snot nose little punks are gonna steal some valve caps for their pushys, steal the ****ing pack, not just 2 of them!!)

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile

:banstick::banstick::banstick::banstick::banstick::banstick::banstick:

I hope someone with really big hands punches you in the face. Stealing is bad kids MmmKay

S.T.K.E

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 D22 Navara Dual Cab 4x4

Bet you feel like a big man. ......... i am trying to think what they call people like that......... I think Douche Bag sounds about right.

As per the OP. I have always hated going to Autobarn, Repco and Supercrap at lawton for anything automotive. Go to Bursons or Garmaxx at brendale. It's always more then 50% the price.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
Stealing from the vounerable, poor and friends is wrong wrong wrong. Stelaing from large corporations and institutions gets the thumbs up.

if someone steals from the store i work for, thats like stealing from my wages. if everyone stole something, there'd be nothing to sell, and with nothing to sell, that means no money to pay my wages.

most autobarn stores are franchises and are owned by individual people, not one big company. they pay money each year to use the autobarn name.

Commydoor

born in the FB era
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Ss Blown
thats tax payers money your stealing which is mine and everyone else heres money...any cops on the forum want to follow this up???

doms3

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz
3 words.

Toughen up princess.

This is how the real world is, best get used to it.

Wow i actually agree with minux for once.Seriously the real world is a **** of a place at times

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Stealing from the vounerable, poor and friends is wrong wrong wrong. Stelaing from large corporations and institutions gets the thumbs up.

I fail to see how you can justify that stealing from someone who has worked hard to build a large company is ok? Stealing is stealing no matter who from.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline

You seriously are an idiot and no longer welcome at this forum.

Let this be a lesson for anyone else who condones theft.

Wow i actually agree with minux for once.Seriously the real world is a **** of a place at times

:rofl: I think hell has frozen over? :beer chug:

Status
Not open for further replies.