Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

average VY Calais Price

cypher967

HSV VT 5.0 195i
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore S
Looking at buying a vy calais soon, and just wondering what price i should be looking at paying? ive seen a super6 full electric and leather for $10,000 and done less than 120,XXX seems a bit cheap but im not sure. any thoughts would be great. thanks

DUK13Y

When in doubt, slide it out
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VEII SSV, VYII Berlina, '97 Lancer
Generally you don't really complain when you find a cheap car that's in good nic. Price sounds fair in this market. A bit low yes but mostly atm I've seen calais go for around the 12-16k mark.

Take it to a mechanic and get it checked out first if you can. Otherwise it looks like a good buy.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
If you're really sold on getting a VY Calais, try for a Series 2. They were a huge improvement on the Series 1 and won't cost much more.

!!phat_calais!!

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy calais l67
hey mate. i just bought a vy calais about 3 weeks ago for 17,000 but mines a l67 ful leather sunroof. dvd screens and xbox in boot and has 120,000 kms on it. at the time it was the best price at waht i was looking for. i dont have any pics yet tho.

chargedvx6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SII HBD Calais L67
Looking at buying a vy calais soon, and just wondering what price i should be looking at paying? ive seen a super6 full electric and leather for $10,000 and done less than 120,XXX seems a bit cheap but im not sure. any thoughts would be great. thanks

If you can get one at that price and no major flaws/ faults I would go for it. I did the same not long ago but sometimes find my self wishing I went for a Gen3. They are cheaper to mod

WestieZBRSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB V6 AWD RS-V Commodore
I got my series 2 V8 Calais this year for $21,500 with 80,00km on the clock - and that was from a Holden dealer.