Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

aZk'z VN GRPA Supercar Front Bar

azkwazere

Ahhh Yes, Ahhh Yes....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5-SPD / 24-SPD Racer Hybrid
wont do skirts as i dont like them... well i dont want them anyway... its the front bar and a VNSS rear skirt later...

aZk.

Shortstuff

Random
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Golf GTI PP
Should look very nice!

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
azkwazere said:
wont do skirts as i dont like them... well i dont want them anyway... its the front bar and a VNSS rear skirt later...

aZk.
You have to have side skirts on, will look stupid other wise. For the love of christ dont put it on until you have the complete kit. I hate nothing more then seeing a stock commy with a custom front bar and thats it.
AirStrike :air:

azkwazere

Ahhh Yes, Ahhh Yes....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5-SPD / 24-SPD Racer Hybrid
I will see how its goes... ive seen vn/vp's with only the front... its looks ok, the vn/vp front is ****, the only part i hate about them. ive changed this.

aZk.

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
airstrike, seen bossVK?
1118160121_l.jpg

hes from vicstreet scene this car looks mint

the bars aight im not a huge fan of it, good luck getting in out of macca's :p and driveways, speed humps, bumps in the road, dirt roads, pot holes, pretty much anytthing that isnt a flat surface ie a race track :p

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
PaRaDoX616 said:
airstrike, seen bossVK?
1118160121_l.jpg

hes from vicstreet scene this car looks mint
Yeah mate spoken to him before. Difference is its not such a deep, agressive front bar on the VK so there isnt as much height difference from the front bar to the sills.
AirStrike :air:

Doctor Sodways

Legendary Baby!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Slammed VeeDub Rat and a Brunette...
Thats it, the height difference between fron bar, sills and rear bar, it looks odd without sideskirts to at least match the height of the front bar, makes the car complete and level. Old school commo front bars arnt as large, so it doesnt make as much of a difference. Big front bar + no skirts + No rear skirt = rice, think about all the skylines and civics and CRX's, with big front bars and missing the rest of the kit, looks stupid, thats what yours will look like

Just my 2c